The corner office of putting greens.
You’ve paid your dues. Put in back-breaking hours. Worked countless weekends and more than a few holidays. Now you’re ready to assume a new title: “Boss of the Moss.”
You’re gonna love the perks, especially your new digs: The Tour Links Executive model putting green. It’s the golf equivalent of a corner office
Go ahead, stretch your legs. There’s plenty of room to roam… and putt. You can roll the rock to your choice of four cup placements from as far as 13 feet away (give or take a few inches). Make the experience even more realistic by shaping slopes into the path with six contour pads.
We haven’t even mentioned the best part. That would be the Executive’s silky green carpeting – Tour Links’ new “Ultraturf,” a nylon surface that’s pool-table smooth and so durable (indoors or out), it carries a 10-year warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Quick, easy assembly using Tour Links’ patented interlocking panels
- Green speed: approximately 10.5 on USGA Stimpmeter
- Superior quality turf withstands the harshest elements; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Provides a flawless, realistic roll on every putt
- Great for honing your stroke inside 14 feet