Use HD Golf™ Simulators for Club Fitting and Equipment Comparison
Today, with so many choices in the marketplace, Club Fitters need a better tool that will help connect the golfer to the perfect clubs.
For that reason, High Definition Golf™ introduces a revolutionary system that is so easy-to-use that professional club fitters and casual players alike can use it to achieve a perfect fit. Integrated seamlessly into every HD Golf simulator, the HDG™ club fitting software uses advanced computer vision technology to make a comprehensive series of highly-accurate measurements in real-time. These measurements are then displayed on the system touch screen and large display screen for instant feedback.
- Using this advanced tool, club fitters can study the data they receive and then make recommendations based on key performance indicators that can now be captured and displayed by the simulator.
- These include Shot Distance (Carry & Roll), Ball Speed, Club sSpeed, Launch Angle, Swing-Path (outside/in, inside/out), Club Head angle at impact (within +/- 10th of a degree), Ball Spin and Trajectory (fade, draw, hook, slice). The system will also measure Shaft Flex Profile, Club Head Acceleration, position of Maximum Club Head Speed, Angle of Attack, Load Factor and Swing Tempo.
- Using the intuitive user interface, the Club Fitter can track every club, shaft or golf ball being tested and allows the Club Fitter to gap every club in their customer’s bag. As a result, the customer will be rewarded with a bag full of clubs that fit well and are fine-tuned for their level of play
HD Golf™ Simulators make more measurements more accurately…
- Ball Speed
- Club-Head Speed
- Efficiency (“Smash Factor”)
- Launch Angle
- Club Head Angle at Impact
- Ball Position RE: Club-Head at Impact
- Ball Spin
- Spin Axis
- Shaft Flex/Deflection
- Load Factor
- Swing Acceleration
- Angle of Attack
- Swing Tempo